Monroe County Make Drug Arrests
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office along with the Arkansas State Police, Arkansas Game and Fish, DTF, Brinkley Police Department, Clarendon Police, and the FBI served 7 arrest warrants in Brinkley and Clarendon this morning at 7:30am.
These individuals are now being held at the Monroe County Detention Center below are their charges:
1. Delivery of Methamphetamine x2. Use of Communication Device x6. Delivery of Methamphetamine to certain facilities x5. Class Y, and D Felonies. Bond was set at $200,000.
2.Class Y Felony Delivery of Methamphetamine bond set at $50,000.
3. Class C-F felonies Delivery of Methamphetamine bond set at $35,000.
4. Class C-Y Felonies simultaneous possession of drugs and Firearm. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Bond set at $25.000.
5. Delivery of Methamphetamine Class C Felony. Bond set at $15,000.
6. Class C-F Felonies Delivery of Cocaine and Methamphetamine x-2. Bond set at $20,000.
We would like to say thank you to the citizens of Monroe County for their patience while we conduct these operations.